Skylines of Toronto stocks a lot of imagery, here we make it easy to get started finding what you’re after.
We have several basic categorizations that all of our skylines are oganized into, such as type of light, type of layout, season, file size, etc. These can all be found in the sidebar of all pages. Some notes on layout:
- Panorama. Our raison d’être, with ultra-wide fields of view and extremely high-resolutions in the 120-Megapixel range.
- Landscape. Traditional 4×6 format, wide.
- Portrait. Traditional 4×6 format, tall.
- Timelapse HD. Timelapse video file, 1920×1080 pixels.
- Timelapse 4K. Timelapse video file, full aperture 4K, 4096×3112 pixels. (Coming soon)
Just Jump To It
If you simply don’t have the time, here are some of our suggestions:
Above: a panoramic comparison of Earth Hour 2008, before and after.
Below are all of our current categorizations, in handy table format: